dj for wedding nj

FAQS

Ask Us and We Will Be Happy To Answer!

Our website of DJ Wedding NJ has the contact numbers and email on which you can contact us. Once contacted, we arrange a meeting for the discussion about the wedding. We sign a contract and charge a non-refundable amount of 30% from the total to book your date and the rest 70% is received one month before the wedding day.

Yes! We offer our service of wedding albums as well to those who demand. Since we offer photography service, we can add customized wedding albums for our clients too so that they can relive their memorable day with the adorable pictures captured and saved by us for them!

Yes! DJ Wedding NJ wants to give a memorable wedding to everyone and for this, we have different packages for different budget ranges so that everyone can afford and make their wedding a perfect one!
Yes! We have a moveable team fully furnished with all the innovative equipment to make a wedding perfect not only in New Jersey but in any state upon the request of our beloved clients.

DJ Wedding NJ has the best professional DJs which can bring out the energetic side of you and your guests in just seconds. We are not only famous for maintaining the energy and excitement levels but we also take care of every single segment whether romantic or emotional to make the wedding a memorable and perfect one.